Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer from websites. They are tools that play an essential role in providing a number of information technology services. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information on the user’s browsing habits or those of the computer, and depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the services offered.
Types of cookies
There are two different types of cookies, depending on the entity that manages them and the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed: own cookies and third party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time that the cookies are stored in the client’s browser: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed: technical cookies, customisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
Cookies used on the website https://2021.exporpymes.com
The cookies used on this website, the type of cookies, and their purpose are described below:
|PHPSESSID||EXPORPYMES2021||Session||Technical, to operate the website|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||Used to identify users.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||24 hours||Used to identify users.|
Based on this information, the following actions can be carried out:
- Accept cookies. This notices will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the website during this session.
- Modify settings. You can learn more about what cookies are and change your browser settings.
How to change cookie settings
You can restrict, block, or delete cookies from this, or any other website, through your browser. Each browser operates differently, and the “Help” function should show you how to do this.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
You can also manage cookie storage on your browser using tools such as the following: